The Aston Martin DB4 is an automobile introduced by the British manufacturer Aston Martin in 1958. The initials "DB", identifying the model, refer to the name of the owner of the brand David Brown1. It is the symbol of renewal for the brand and created the rewarding image that makes its success today. It was also the first car to be produced in the Newport Pagnell factory.
The DB4's design owes much to the use of the "Superleggera" technique developed by the Carrozzeria Touring of Milan. The bodywork is made up of aluminium panels welded together and resting on a tubular frame; this type of structure makes the whole thing light and aesthetically pleasing.
The engine that will equip all the series is a 3.7-liter in-line six-cylinder developing 241 hp.